What We Believe:
Living Water Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In One God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus
was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for the
forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In Speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all at the atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and the washing of the saints feet.
13. In the Pre-Millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in
the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.